Are all your products Greek?
- Yes. All our products are only Greek from small Greek producers and home manufacturers.
Are all your products organic?
- Not all our products are organic but we also provide products of conventional cultivation. In any case, you can locate each product within our online store by special markings on how it is made.
For more information or any questions about our products, we are at your disposal to serve you, both us and our partners.
Where exactly is Idisma located? Can I visit you at your physical store?
-Our store is located in Veria and of course you can visit us.
Why register a member in your online store?
- The users who will register as members, will have the privilege to be the first to know all the discounts and offers that will be valid in our online store, as well as to be informed directly, when the product they are interested in is available again. They will be able to complete their order as members, without having to fill in their personal details each time.
How can I unsubscribe from the newsletter list?
-If for any reason you are not satisfied with the services of our website, we first invite you to contact us. If you still want to unsubscribe from our newsletter, the easiest and fastest way is by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the most recent email you have received from us.
Is my personal data protected on your website?
Do I need an account to place an order?
-You can place your orders through the online store of idisma.com.gr even if you have not registered. However, we suggest that before you make your purchases as a regular visitor (guest user), to be informed about the privileges of those who register as members of our website. For more information, take a look at the relevant question in the General category or contact us.
What payment methods do you offer?
-In the online store of idisma.com.gr we constantly try to facilitate you with your purchases, adapting the payment methods we accept, according to your needs. The ways in which you can pay for your orders in our online store are:
- by credit card or debit card
- through a third partner online viva wallet payment provider in which many ways of payment are available i.e apple pay , google pay among many others.
- by deposit in a bank account
- cash on delivery, within Greece & Cyprus
- in cash and by POS, exclusively in case of receipt from our store.
Can I process my order after it is completed?
-Unfortunately, for security reasons, after completing your order, you do not have the ability to edit it or add more products to it. However, we remind you that in case for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchases, you can exercise the right to change or withdraw your order, within the mandatory time limits. For more information on ordering issues, consult the Terms and Conditions or contact us.
My order has not been delivered yet, can I cancel it?
-If you have placed an order, which has been approved and you have been sent the documents regarding the approval and progress of the e-mail, even if it has not yet reached the point of receipt, unfortunately, you can cancel it. Once you submit an order request, which is approved, your order is finalized and shipped. However, if for any reason after receiving it, you are not completely satisfied with your purchases, you can exercise the right to change or withdraw, within the mandatory time limits. For more information on ordering issues, consult the Terms and Conditions or contact us.
Am I safe when shopping through your online store?
-For us, your safety is paramount. We assure you that, while you browse our website or make your purchases through our online store and enter your personal information, where necessary, you are